MERS Service of Process by Metro Detective Agency in Danville, Illinois
Effective December 6, 2010, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. a/k/a “MERS” will no longer accept service at their Ocala, Florida location (see MERS Policy Bulletin 2010-2). From December 6, 2010 forward, MERS will accept service at 1901 East Voorhees Street, Suite C, Danville, IL 61834. On December 6, 2010, Metro Detective Agency began offering “same business day” and “next business day” service of process on MERS at the location of their Registered Agent in Danville, Illinois.
Metro Detective Agency is an Illinois licensed and insured Private Detective Agency. We offer superior quality services and pride ourselves in maintaining outstanding levels of customer satisfaction.
Why you should choose Metro Detective Agency as your MERS process server:
- Integrity – We do not cut corners. We have grown over the years due to our reputation for honest service and we will never do anything to impugn our company name.
- Knowledge – Our staff has a deep understanding of the foreclosure process. We understand the importance of effecting proper service and creating a proper affidavit in a timely manner.
- Speed – Whenever possible, we will serve your documents the same day we receive them. If your documents arrive too late for same day service, your service on MERS should never take more than one business day to complete. We have a deep understanding of foreclosure timelines and we will “go the extra mile” to make sure that your legal documents are served as quickly as possible.
- Accuracy – We only hire competent professionals who are thoroughly trained and closely supervised. We will enter your case in our system accurately, serve your documents properly, and produce a proper affidavit of service on our form or yours.
- Staffing – We have dedicated staff in Danville, Illinois. We have the people and equipment to handle a large volume of process.
- Technology – We utilize a robust case management system. You will have full access to all of your cases, including scanned documents. We have no issues with receiving service documents electronically using e-mail, data exchange services, your case management system, or other means.
- Cost – We offer very competitive rates for service on Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. a/k/a “MERS”. Please contact us for volume pricing.
Metro Detective Agency stands ready to meet your needs for timely and proper service of process on Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. a/k/a “MERS” located at 1901 E Voorhees St, Ste C, Danville, IL 61834.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Metro Detective Agency, LLC has absolutely no affiliation with MERS.
MERS can be contacted by telephone at (800) 646-6377. Please do not call
Metro Detective Agency, LLC to contact MERS.
Call Metro Detective Agency, LLC only if you have legal process to be served upon MERS.